Friday, May 13, 2016

Zucchini Noodles

So I am a carb lover, especially noodles with butter and some salt & pepper. When I started watching my fat intake and trying to make healthy choices I knew I couldn't just give  up my carb obsession quite that easily. I kept hearing people talk about zucchini noodles and thought there was no way they would be good. Well, one night I gave them a try and was completely shocked!! The texture and flavor is just like you are eating noodles. Its crazy and so simple!

  • Pick up a Zucchini or Spaghetti Squash
  • Grab your peeler. This is what I use 
  • Hold the Zucchini & peel right into the pan
  • Add a bit of olive oil / any seasonings you like and saute for just a few minutes 
    • One of my favorite seasonings is by Flavor God. They have quite a few to choose from. Check it out Here

 The end result looks like this. YUM!
 You can eat it just like this, add some spaghetti sauce, throw in some lean ground beef or anything you like to compliment your meal. If you are trying to do meal prep, cook a good bit and it will keep in the fridge for a few days without getting too soggy.

Give it a try this weekend and comment below on what you thought. Happy Healthy Eating!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HorvatWraps. All rights reserved.